Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday's Quote: Style

   Hello everyone! Today I was scrolling my facebook page when I saw this quote and I thought it would be the perfect one to start my Tuesday's series. Every Tuesday you will be surprised with a different quote. All positive and happy ones as I believe that those are the ones that truly inspire us.

   This one is about style and I think that it is so so so true. In reality, style isn't about coping others, it is about wearing what you want, what you like. And it is true that we get inspiration from various places, like celebreties or even friends, but that also happens in our daily life. We are inspired by the people we love but we do not copy them.

   I feel like that is style. Being inspired by your everyday life, by what you like and what you don't like. By who you are and by who you always dreamed you could be.

   So be different, be who you are and dress up as you wish.

   Lots of love, 
   Patricia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment