Monday, July 8, 2013

My Monday Inspiration: Ariana Grande

   Hello dear readers! For this week's "My Monday Inspiration" I have the lovely Ariana Grande. Ariana is my all time favorite artist. She is just so adorable and has a great voice. Her style is also amazing so I decided to include her in these series.

   Ariana's biggest style inspiration (or one of the) is Audrey Hepburn. Therefore, her style is based in the 20's, but is almost like a modern version of it.

  • First of all, Ariana's style includes a lot of floral patterns. She is all about them. Most of her clothes have flowers in pastel colours, like marshmallow white, light pink, baby blue... I do think Ariana is one of the few artists that can rock this pattern, because it generally looks a bit childish on others. But not on ariana!
  • Also, Ariana has two statement hair styles. The ponytail, which she used to wear a lot more a few years ago, and the half-up half-down, which is the hairstyle she is wearing in the first picture. Ariana always wears this hairstyle and it looks so good on her.


  • In this two pictures we can see that Ariana also has an obsession with dresses. She obviously wears them mostly to red carpet events but a lot of the time you will see her with more casual ones just out and about. Once again, we can see, in the second picture, that Ariana is wearing her favorite hairstyle, the half-up half-down. She used to wear a lot of bows on her hair, as well, like in the second picture, but she doesn't wear them as much anymore.


  • Lastly, Ariana also loves to show her fit tummy. She recently started to wear a lot of cropped tops, either for normal days, like in the first picture, or for performaces, like in the second one. Although in the first picture she is wearing jeans, she tends to wear cropped tops with high-waisted shorts or circle skirts. It is just more her style and, in my opinion, this type of outfit is the one that suits her best and she always looks lovely when wearing it.


   I hope you enjoyed this week's "My Monday Inspiration" and feel free to leave in comments any suggestions you may have for next week's one. I would love to know who is your style inspiration!

   Lots of love,
   Patricia :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow girl, Seems like you're arianator!, I love you for make this, and I love Ariana for wear it haha,
    Oh, love everything about this blog. One of my favorites♥
    see ya.

    ReplyDelete