Friday, July 5, 2013

Loves of the week #2

   Hello everyone! I hope you had an amazing week. Mine was very fun and I am so glad because I got to hang out with one of my great friends that I hadn't seen in ages.

   Today I have the second "episode" of my series "Loves of the week". So here are my favorites:




   1. This week I discovered my new televison obsession. It is a show called Devious Maids. At first, I wasn't too thrilled with the plot, but I decided to watch the first episode anyways. I am so glad I did because now I am totally addicted to it! And it is good because since 90210 is over and The Carrie Diaries is on hiatus, I didn't have any fun tv-shows to watch and I was feeling very bored. I would recommed you to check out this series, it is amazing!



   2. Secondly I have this song, by Selena Gomez. I don't know if you heard it yet but it is pretty amazing. Very fun and perfect for a party or to dance by yourself when no one is watching. I seriously can't wait for her album as I am loving all her new songs.


   3. For nail polish I have this one from Kiko, in the colour 359. I love this colour. It is a beautiful peachy orange and it's perfect for summer. It also looks great with tanned skin. The formula is amazing and the prices for these nail polishes are pretty affordable. I have some and I never had a problem applying them. One coat is all you need but I normally put on a second one just to make sure it lasts an whole week (I do not use top coat and it lasts 1 week with no chipping). The only downside is the nail polishes don't have names. That would make them a lot more fun.

   4. My last favorite is sushi! Oh... How I love sushi. Honestly, I could live out of sushi if I had to. It's just so good!! This week I had sushi two times and that is why I am including it in this week's favorites, even though I have loved sushi for years.

   Well, I hope you enjoyed this post and tell me which were your favorites this week. I would love to know.

   Lots of love,
   Patricia :)



2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that nail polish brand, but if it can last a week I'm definitely checking it out. Loved the loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a big fan of Kiko nail polishes, I agree the formula is amazing for the price!
    I love sushi too :) And the name of your blog, it's so cute.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete