Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday's Quote #2

   Hello lovelies! I hope you had/ are having a wonderful day because mine was pretty amazing as the whether has been beautiful here. For this week's "Tuesday's Quote" post I brought one I found on tumblr yesterday and had to share with all of you.

   This quote is so so true. To be honest, I feel like you just need to read it once to realize that is true that the real beauty is a mix of the best you can look outside and the best you can be as a person.

   So invest on how you look, with make-up and lovely clothes, but don't forget to pay attention on how you are growing as a person. Because even thought you stop growing at the age of 18, your personality keeps on changing as long as you live.

   I hope you liked today's post and don't forget to tell me what you think in the comments!

   Lots of love,
   Patricia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment