Monday, July 15, 2013

My Monday Inspiration: Kendall Jenner

   Hello lovelies! Today I have another "My Monday Inspiration". This time it is about Kendall Jenner.

   Kendall (and Kylie) are some of my ultimate style inspirations as I think they both dress gorgeously and they know what fits them better. Today, however, I'll be talking about Kendall, the older one.

   Kendall has a very versatile style as she wears fancy clothes to important events but also dresses very bohemian and californian-ish.


  • So in these first pictures we see Kendall in fancy clothes. However, not the type of fancy she would wear to the red carpet, more like a "casual fancy" (if that makes any sense....). She is wearing pants and flowy tops, which compliments her body type as she is very tall and elegant. I think this look is perfect for a day spent at work and if you don't feel like wearing heels you can always put on some black flats and you are good to go!



  • In this picture Kendall is rocking her bohemian side. First of all, I adore the chain thing she is wearing on her head- it looks so good and makes the outfit stand out. She is also wearing a cropped t-shirt, which is almost a statement piece in Kendall's wardrobe, as she is seen a lot in these, and black pants/ leggings, another "Kendall piece". This is her typical day-to-day look and is perfect for everyday wear.


    Kendall has a very simple style but I think is one of the prettiest I've ever seen. She also has a great swimwear taste but I'll do another post on it later.

   I hope you enjoyed today's post and feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments!

   Lots of love,
   Patricia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment