Monday, July 1, 2013

My Monday Inspiration: Selena Gomez

   To inspire you all to look cute and fashionable for the week, I decided I want to start a series called "My Monday Inspiration". So, every single Monday, I will chose a person and talk a little bit about their style.

   This week's it girl is Selena Gomez. To be honest, I didn't use to pay much attention to her clothes, as I always thought they were not my style, at all. However, for the past year or two, Selena always gets my attention when it comes to fashion (and music, to be honest). She completely changed her style and is now very bohemian, which I love. She also looks a lot more confident, which I appreciatte in fashionistas as I believe that you should be confident in your clothes to be able to rock them.

   Although Selena's style is very bohemian and laid-back, she always looks fabulous and elegant and I also love her red carpet looks. They are always so fun.

   So here are some of my favorite "Selena looks":

  •  In this outfit Selena looks very polished and elegant. It is not very bohemian but it's definetely classy. Perfect for a date or a meeting or even a normal work day. And it is not too formal as she paired the blazer with jeans, which lays it back a little bit.


  •  In these three pictures Selena is definetely rocking the bohemian style. She looks very laid-back but elegant at the same time. She also seems to enjoy pairing her outfits with fun accessories like the sunglasses she is wearing in the second picture, which make the outfit stand out and look a little more polished.


  • Finally, these two are my favorite outfits. They are both extremely bohemian-chic and they both include printed pants, which are very summery and comfortable but fashionable at the same time. With the bright, fun pants Selena paired neutral pieces which I love because it makes the pants stand out.


   I hope you liked this post and please leave suggestions of people you would want to see feautured in my "My Monday Inspiration".

   Lots of love,
   Patricia :)

4 comments:

  1. I love Selena Gomez's style! Especially love her outfit in the first photos - that blazer <3
    x

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inspiration! And how you grouped and explained her style was really nicely done, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really great idea! I love the way it was put together. I also love her style and music it is awesome! Another Great Job done!


    http://warriorofbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete