Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Review: Syoss Hair Coloration (Blonde)

   Hello lovelies! Today I have a post about hair, mine to be more precisely.

   So I am a natural blonde, always been and I have never painted my hair (until now if the story I am about to tell you counts). However, I am a dark blonde because my hair has been getting darker and darker throughout the years.

   As a proud blonde ( I love my hair color) when asked I would always say I'm blonde. But some people would be like "Your hair is not blonde, you are clearly brunnette" and then I would try to tell them my story, but they wouldn't listen.

   So yesterday, when I was at my best friend's house (she has the same "problem" as me), we decided we would paint our hair a little lighter, just enough to seem like it was due to the sun and so people would stop thinking we are brunnettes. I had heard lovely things about the Syoss Hair Coloration and so we bought the one I will show you below:

   I also know there is one that is a "lightner" one but at our drugstore it was sold out so we had to buy the one that was made to really color the hair.

   Since we are both dark blondes and we didn't want to make a huge change on our colour, instead of the supposed 20 minutes we left the product on only for 15. However, it did not change our hair colour very much at all.

   I would say that I liked the product just because it did what I wanted it to do, but if you are looking to paint your whole hair with it (instead of just the ends like we did) then I would not recommend it. It's true that I did not leave it on for the amount of time that it is supposed to but 15 minutes should be enough to at leats be noticible to others that we had done something to our hair. And it wasn't.

   Have you tried this product? What do you think about it?

   Lots of love,
   Patricia :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, I used to be a natural blonde but over the years it has gotten a lot darker so I Ombred my ends for a change! We would love for you to check out our blog and tell us what you think:-)

    Rona and Laura xox

    http://lanarosabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete