Monday, July 15, 2013

Review: Mavala's Nail Hardner

    Hello cuties!

   I love all kinds of beauty related things, from skincare to make-up and even fashion. However, my all time favorite "beauty thing" is nails. I adore nails and I always have so much fun shaping mine and painting them.

   I have had them in all shapes and sizes: squared, almond and now I have been trying to let them grow in a stiletto shape.

   The problem is, of all the nail shapes I have tried, the stiletto one is hardest to maintain as the nails need to be extremely long and they tend to break easily, which results in me having one nail short and the other ones super long. Not cute, believe me.

   I always knew I didn't want to do acrylics because they are very expensive and, in my opinion, not worth it as your real nails will look awful once you remove the acrylics. Therefore, I needed to find an excellent nail hardner. That was when I found the Marvala's Nail Hardner, my baby.


   As you can see it comes in a very small bottle and it costs around 11 euros. It seems like a lot but these little bottle will last you a long time because you only need a tiny bit to put in each of your nails and you only use it once a week, on bare nails.

   It has a minty scent which I find pleasent because it is not too strong and it doesn't stay on the nails.

   So what I basically do is, once a week, (when I change my nail polish), after shaping my nails, e coat them with this product and you will notice that it sinks into your nails right away so you don't need to wait for it to dry or anything like that, which is good, and then I paint them normally.

   It is amazing and I haven't tried any nail hardner that has worked as well as this one. I haven't had a problem with my nails breaking since I started using it and now I can finally keep my nails in a stiletto style without having to be careful with my hands.

   I would give this product a 5 out of 5 stars and I cannot recommend it enough.

   I hope you liked this post and please let me now if you try this product.

   Lots of love,
   Patricia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment