Friday, July 12, 2013

Now Trying: Herbal Essences Shampoo

   Hello lovelies!

   So today I went shopping with my momma and I picked up a new shampoo. I, unfortunetely, have a really "picky" hair. Most shampoos don't work on me or they make my scalp itchy and oily. Therefore, for the past few years, I've been using high-end products on my hair, like Bead Head and Rusk, but the problem is those products are very epensive and, although they are pretty amazing, they last as long as a drugstore product.

   I ran out of shampoo this week so I needed a new one and I decided I would give Herbal Essences a try as I used to love their shampoos as a kid and they didn't use to irritate my scalp.

   I ended up choosing the one below (but I only bought the shampoo) and I am thinking of trying the rest of the line.

   This shampoo also smells amazingly which is a plus! I will let you know if I like it and fingers crossed I do because I don't want to spend 20 euros on another shampoo!!

   Have you tried any herbal essences products? Please tell me in the comments!

   Lots of love,
   Patricia :)


1 comment:

  1. I'd tried the red one, its smell so amazing and long last for me in humid country. And make my hair so smooth, now i'm trying the orange one

    ReplyDelete