Friday, July 19, 2013

Loves of the Week #4

   Hello lovelies! I hope you had an amazing week. Mine was a little boring as I didn't had much to do but I loved it anyways.

   This week I don't have as many favorites but I thought I would share the few I have.


   1. First I have a Catrice nail polish in the color "Rasperry Fields Forever". First of all, how cute is that name? Most adorable nail polish name I have ever seen!! And the formula of these nail polishes is very good. It dries really quickly, which I like, and after two cotes you are good to go!

   2. Another favorite of mine is quotes. This week I have been really into finding cute quotes that I can relate to and I have saved them so that I can remember them later.


   3. Lastly I have "Sam and Cat". It is a kind of childish show but I love watching it. Ariana Grande is my idol so, of course, I had to watch this tv-show. But I love it, it's super funny and I like that the episodes are short and I don't have to stop everything just to watch it.

   Which were your favorites this week? Please tell me in the comments!

   Lots of love,
   Patricia :)


2 comments:

  1. I love Catrice nail polishes too! :)
    http://dreamingchicandclassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour of nail polish looks amazing. Will have to try the Catrice range! xx

    Your Daily Break

    ReplyDelete