Monday, July 22, 2013

My Monday Inspiration: Miley Cyrus

   Hello cuties! Today I have another "My Monday Inspiration". This time, the person I'll be talking about is Miley Cyrus. However, I'll be talking about her style before she cut her hair. Not that I don't like her new cut, I think it suits her very well, but because I think her style has changed so much since then that I could do a whole another post on her new style.

   So here we go:

  • First I have the bohemian-chic Miley. As you can see in the pictures, she is wearing flowy clothes and a lot of cute dainty necklaces. I especially like the skirt she is wearing in the second picture, it is so summery and cute!


  • Then we have edgy Miley, the one that wears clothes more on the "rocky" style. I don't usually like these kinds of clothes, but I love both of the outfits in the pictures. She is wearing the same black studed shorts but with a different top. I like the neon one better, but the white one is also very cute. This outfits are perfect if you want to stand out as everyone will notice you if you wear them.


  • Lastly we have the more everyday looks. In both pictures she is wearing high waisted shorts, which are super in and are perfect to wear in the summer, and a top. In the first picture she is wearing a crop top and in the second one a sleeveless top. She finished off the outfit with tons of dainty necklaces, whcih makes them look more put together.


   I hope you enjoyed today's post and please leave suggestions in the comments!

   Lots of love,
   Patricia :)



1 comment:

  1. Where are you lately? I miss your posts so much! :( Please start posting again



    warriorofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete