Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Review: "La Roche-Posay" Effaclar Duo

   Hello sweeties! Today I bring you a review of a product I have been trying for the past 4/5 months.

   I do not think I've mentioned it before here but I have always struggled with acne. Not extremely bad acne but bad enough to make me feel shy and not confident about my skin.

   For the past few years, 3 or 4, I have tried pretty much everything there is, from Clearasil to Eucerin and even some Body Shop tea tree products. I have liked them all, as they all reduced part of my acne. However, if I ever went a few days without them the breakouts would come back and they would take forever to go away.

   In January I ran out of "fighting acne" products so I started using Halibut on my spots and it also worked. But, once again, it just wasn't good enough.

   Luckly, my mother had arranged a meeting with a dermathologist in the beginning of February and I asked which product she recommended for acne and she told me to buy this one:

   Honestly, I can't say enough good things about this cream. It is amazing, perfect, the ideal product!

   I started using it in February and it worked right away. Now, my acne has completely faded and I only have hormonal breakouts (when that time of the month comes...) and, even then, there are little, almost invisable ones.

   I used to use it every single night but now that I don't have any pimples I just use it when one decides to appear.

   I would reccommend this product if you have acne prone skin or even if you only have hormonal breakouts.

   I hope you enjoyed this post and tell me if you have tried this product and if you like it!

   Lots of love,
   Patricia :)


 

1 comment:

  1. I should try this! I have the same skin as you and it might just work! Im excited buy this! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete