Friday, July 12, 2013

Loves of the Week #3

   Hello sweethearts! Today I have another "Loves of the week" post. This week was absolutely crazy, I had so much to do I didn't stop for a minute. But it was amazing.

   So here are my favorites for this week:


   1. First I have a movie. This week I went to the cinema with my friends and we watched World War Z. It was a little bit scary and, I'll admit, it was hard falling asleep that night. But the movie itself was so well done it made me believe all of that was real! And, believe me, that is hard. And can we just take a moment to talk about how sexy Brad Pitt looks?! Oh... He is such a cutie!


   2. My second favorite is the outfit you can see in the picture. The black tank top is from a store called Pimkie and the bright, neon yellow shorts are from Stradivarius. I wore it to dinner on Wednesday and now that I am a little more tan I think it looked lovely.

   3. Next I have tumblr. Oh... How I love tumblr! I just find myself spending hours and hours there, just scrolling and reblogging! It's amazing!


  3. Lastly I have this adorable tumbler. I love tumblers. They are just so easy to carry around and great to take to the pool/ beach or even to just walk around the house with. This one I got from the disney store and I am completely in love with it. It's just so cute!!

   So these are my favorites this week! It's super strange that I don't have a nail polish favorite but I just repainted my nails with Essie's "Peach Daiquiri", which was included in my first "Loves of the Week" so I thought it was useless to re-mention it.

   I hope you had a lovely week and please tell me in the comments which were your favorites!

   Lots of love,
   Patricia :)



No comments:

Post a Comment