Thursday, July 4, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Gossip Girl

   If you have instagram you know that thursdays are special as everyone rushes to find cute old pictures to hashtag with Throwback Thursday.

   That being said, I decided it would be fun to do the same thing in my blog. It can be a throwback of any kind: fashion, make-up, music, televison...

   Today, I have gossip girl as a throwback. This tv-show was literally my life. I loved it. I watched every episode and even though it changed a lot throughout the years, I kept on loving it.


   So, in this collage, there is a picture of my favorite couple if the series (Chuck and Blair) and a picture of my favorite characters, Blair and Serena. 

   Chuck and Blair, Blair and Chuck. Oh... They were just so perfect. Their relationship was the kind of relationship every girl secretly wants. They were fierce and fabulous and so different and unique. 

   Blair and Serena, on the other hand, were the type of bestfriends you would not want to have. But they were so lovely at the same time they made you think that maybe, just maybe, having a friend like that was what you needed.


   Personality wise, Blair was always my favorite character. She was so elegant and unique and she kind of reminds me of myself (but, don't worry, I am not mean). In the beginning she was also my style inspiration as I always loved the 20's and that kind of look. However, I do think her fashion sense decreased in the last 2 seasons. I mean, it was still great, but just not my cup of tea.


   Serena, on the other hand, was the character I didn't really like at first, but began to love her. Her personality, in the beginning of the show, did not attract me and she wasn't that stylish.

   However, as the tv-show went by, Serena changed a lot. She grew as a person and her fashion sense increased a lot. In the last seasons, she was definetely my fashion inspiration as her style was very bohemian but, at the same time, super elegant and chic. And that was why I began to love her. Besides, Blake Lively is beautiful.

   I hope you liked this post and tell me, did you like Gossip Girl or that show wasn't your cup of tea? It was definetely mine :).

   XOXO,
   Patricia :)



1 comment:

  1. I loved re-living this Series here on your Post. I LOVED this show too, and watched it to the end. You are totally right about the character of Serena improving through the series!

    BTW, I would love to invite you to join in on a post I do called Sociable Sundays. You just send your info and I feature you on the post on Sunday. Here is the information for it: http://bit.ly/16Am860. If it's something that interests you, I hope you don't hesitate to join in :)

    Thanks. Jenna ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete