Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Flower Crown Obsession

   I seem to be attracted to flowers as I found a new flower related obsession. This time, it is not a pattern in clothes, but an accessory obsession. Flower Crowns.

   They have such a vintage look and they look good in everyone! I really really want one and I have been looking everywhere for the perfect one. Claire's has some cute ones so if I were you I would check their website for more information :)

   So here are my favorite pictures with flower crowns that I have discovered so far:


   In these pictures you can see very big flower crowns. This ones are the hardest to wear everyday as they are very fluffy and have a bunch of big flowers. However, I believe they are perfect for a dinner on the beach with your friends in a casual but still cute outfit, or even for going out at night. The only rule is that you can't dress to fancy as the vibe that these big flower crowns give is a more chilled, relaxed one.


   On the other side, in these pictures you can see thiner flower crowns, which are much easier to wear and you can totally wear them on a daily bases, to lunch or to go shopping. They just add something extra to your hair and outfit but they don't stand out to much. The perfect example is the first picture, the one where Selena (I definetely have an obsession with her style...) is rocking one with a very casual, everyday outfit. These flower crowns are also easier to find and I believe you will be able to find them at almost every clothes/accessories store.

   So, what do you think about this accessory? Yay or Nay? For me, it is definetely a yay, I find them so beachy and cute.

   I hope you enjoy this post and leave in the comments any suggestions you may have for future posts :).

   Lots of love, 
   "Flower obsessed" Patricia :)


3 comments:

  1. lovely post!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures and the look that the flowers give, but I don't think that I will ever be brave enough to wear it!

    http://tanjamortensen.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is also my problem... But I really want to try and see how it looks :)

      Delete