Thursday, July 18, 2013

Throwback Thursday: 90210

   Hello sweeties! Today I have another throwback thursday. However, this is a "recent" one as in this tv-show ended not too long ago.


   Yes, it's 90210! (Like you didn't know already).

   I loved this show so much. However, I will admit it had its ups and downs. Some episodes (most of them) were fenomenal, absolutely amazing and had my complete attention from the beginning until the end, but others were just not as good. I don't remember any bad episode, but there were some that just seemed to be there so the next one would be great.

   My all time favorite couple was, with no doubt, Naomi and Liam. They were so perfect for each other and I was so sad when they didn't end up together! Actually, I was pretty sad with the last episode itself as I think it was a little rushed. But I understand because the show was cancelled when no one was really expecting.


   Anyways... They were just so cute and sexy and I feel like they had chemestry, on the contrary to Annie and Liam, who were just boring.

   Were you a big 90210 fan? I was!

   Lots of love,
   Patricia :)


1 comment:

  1. I love 90210! I watched every episode on netflix. Its the best show ever!


    warriorofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete