Thursday, July 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Chartreuse (Color)

   Hello lovelies! Today is Thursday and you know what that means? Time for another "Throwback Thursday" post!

   Today I have an interesting one (at least in my opinion).

   Last year, in the spring/ summer time, everyone was going crazy with a color, a very unique one. Nail polishes, clothes, accessories, this color seemed to be everywhere! And this color is Chartreuse.


   As you can see in the image, this is a very green/ yellow toned color and it is definetely different from everything you normally see. Maybe that is why everyone was so excited about it.

   Well, this color didn't, of course, disappeared or anything like that but the thing is, it stopped being everywhere. People stopped talking about and I had totally forgot about its existance until I started to wonder what to talk about in today's blog post.

   Isn't it funny how something is so fashionable at one moment and so "last year" a few months past?

  However, similar colours are still on like the neon yellow and green, but this specific one, chartreuse, is totally out of sight.

   I hope you enjoyed this "Throwback Thursday" and tell me if you were also crazy about this color in the comments.

   Lots of love,
   Patricia :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour, cute post x

    Check me out sometime :)

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete