Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sunflower Obsession

   If you didn't know I am a tumblr addict. I love it and I always go in there for inspiration.

   Recently, I found myself reblogging a lot of images based on sunflowers. From clothing pieces to beautiful fields covered in these beauties. So I decided I would show you some of my favorite things I saw here and there that contain this summery flower.


   1. In the first picture you can see a beautiful field covered in sunflowers. I WANT to live in a place like this. It seems so calm and quiet, the perfect place to spend my summer vacations. Just imagine running free in that field, covered in yellow and green... Oh, so lovely!

   2. OMG, let's just take a moment to look at this beautiful one piece swimsuit. Like, I need it now! I wish I knew where it is from because I would run to the store to get it. It is just so pretty and unique and, in my opinion, it has a vibe to it that not a lot of swimsuits have. Of course that if you don't like one piece swimsuits you will probably dislike this piece but I personally love them! I feel like they are so classy and elegant!

   3. Finally, this pair of shorts is just adorable. I have seen them around but I do not have a pair of my own, although I wish I did. They are so summery and boho-chic. Perfect for a day in the mall, or a morning on the beach or even a lovely dinner outside! 

   I hope you like this post and, please, tell me which is your favorite flower? Mine are obviously sunflowers, they are so pretty!!

   Lots of love, 
   "Sunflower obsessed" Patricia :)

7 comments:

  1. HELLO!This is such a lovely post! I am about to follow you. Maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too? I have an upcoming post about the LUSH COSMETICS event I was invited too.
    PS-Love the design of your blog
    www.charlyb128.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sunflowers too- so pretty :)

    storytellershannon.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing those sunflower shorts around the web, I swear it's a sign I need to get some! Loved the sunflower inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Maybe I'll do another one when I find more adorable pieces :)

      Delete
  4. I used to grow sunflowers when I was little and have competitions with my sister to see whose would grow tallest :) I love the shorts! xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one sunflower perfume and I' obsessed with it! :) Love you r blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And a sunflower perfume must be great!

      Delete