Friday, June 28, 2013

Loves of the Week

   So I decided I want to do a small series on this blog in which I talk about my favorite things of the week. This series will be up every single friday :).

   So here are my faves, I hope you enjoy:

   1. Fashion: My favorite outfit of the week is the one I am about to show you. It is very boho-chic and light, perfect for summer. It is also, in my opinion, fashionable and you can wear it everywhere. I, for instance, wore it for a dinner I had this Wednesday, and all my friends liked it :)

   As you can see, the skirt is from a boutique and I do not remember its name but the crop top is from H&M and it was super affordable, which is great.

   2. Daily life: For my everyday routine I have been loving to go to the beach. With friends, with family, I always have so much fun. I have also got a little tan which is good because I am normally as pale as snow. BUT, do not forget to use sunscreen, it is extremely important!


   3. Nails: For my nails I have been LOVING "peach daiquiri" by essie. It is a super fun, wearable colour and it is perfect for summer because it is very bright. It is also great if you don't like crazy colours because it has a lot of pink in it, which makes it very classy. I personally love it. I wear it especially on my finger nails but I think it is also pretty cool for your toes.

   4. TV: Finally, for televison favorites I have Pretty Little Liars. I don't know what it is about that show but it doesn't matter how many seasons go by I am always sucked in. I love the plot twists and I also adore the fashion in it. This month pll has come out with its 4th season and it has been amazing so far. I love it

   I hope you like this little series and please leave your weekly favorites in the comments because I would love to know them :)

   Lots of love,
   Patricia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment